How You Can Get Involved!
Sponsor and/or Advertise with a Romanza Event
Romanza events draw the largest audiences in St. Augustine. Tens of thousands attend each of our festivals. 39% are in the $75,000+ income bracket. 56% are overnight visitors. Romanza advertises heavily both inside and outside of the First Coast region.
Opportunities abound for promotion partners like:
• Co-promotional advertising
• Banners on the Main Stage and around the event field
• Program Book ads
• Logos on posters, flyers, signage or even in Romanza’s own ads
• Sponsor Benefits - Click here for downloadable PDF
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact Albert Syeles, Romanza President, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 904-501-4336
Romanza works with leading companies to develop unique partnerships with a variety of marketing, activation and client-hosting opportunities. Together, we can identify specific programming alignments for sponsors to activate. Let us know your core objectives and budget, and we will recommend best fits with our programming and sponsorship levels, and propose effective investment concepts. For more information on how to contribute to Romanza, contact RomanzaFL@Gmail.com
Each year, Romanza relies on the energy, experience, and enthusiasm of its volunteers to help make these world-class arts events a success. Volunteer positions are primarily seasonal in nature and run from January through the completion of the Festival in mid-June. The specific needs of the organization include the following:
- • Assisting in planning and administration of Romanza productions
- • Assisting with various projects in the development department
- • Serving on special events committees and assisting with special events
Volunteering for Romanza Festivale, The St. Patrick's Day Parade, the Celtic Music & Heritage Festival or the Big Band Dance is a fun and rewarding experience. Join us and help make a difference for these great events and our community!” Send an email to email@example.com for more information.